Tahu FM looking for new DJ
Join the only iwi radio station in Te Waipounamu. Ngái Tahu Communications runs Tahu FM, the only South Island Máori radio network.
We require a radio announcer who:
• is able to speak and understand conversational te reo Máori and has a willingness to learn and advance in this area
• can demonstrate an understanding of and familiarity with tikanga Máori
• has past radio experience including preparing and presenting upbeat entertaining shows – this is an advantage but not essential
• possesses a mature outlook and work ethic
• is available to work Monday to Friday and is flexible to carry out occasional promo work after hours and on weekends
Depending on skills and experience this could either be a part or full time job and may involve working in the evenings.
Turn your passion for language and entertaining into a career with Tahu FM.
Nau mai, haere mai, tauti mai!
To obtain a copy of the position description and application form please visit our website at www.ngaitahu.iwi.nz/Te-Runanga/Employment/
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
To apply, please complete the application form and send with your CV to Pip Bell, via email at email@example.com.
All applications will be electronically acknowledged and further correspondence may be by email.
Applications close: Friday 7 September 2012.